Completely alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aoeu, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I can't even post! This'll probably show up tomorrow. Since the last thread I attempted to make, my life has bombed even further and I have nothing to look forward to. Well... I do have loneliness and confusion to look forward to, but nothing good. But I don't have the fucking balls to kill myself. I'll go off my antidepressant [already dropped out of therapy] and I should sink low enough to kill myself in a couple weeks.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: steffan! :wub: you

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey mate you are not alone. I've just come off meds myself but that's because I think they were doing more harm than good. My life was just sinking because I no longer had the motivation to try and do anything to stop it happening. Pm me if you want to chat.

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I have no one to speak to also, its normal for me as sad as it sounds.
    Sure i can talk with my dad or mom but its not REAL talk.
    I have no real freands, only 2 people who i can call to but we have nothing in common.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

hello aoeu,
    Your not alone as you think you are. There are a whole slew of people here on the forum you can talk to by PMing them. You already know we don't sit in judgement of anyone, all we want is to help you feel safe and to try and keep you on a positive path. I haven't had friends for twenty years now. When I joined the forum I gained back a whole new set of friends that I am not afraid to talk to.
    I think you need to learn more about being intimant with yourself. You have to love you before you can seek friends on the outside. If you walk around all sad and never smiling people are going to pick up on that and avoid you. Me personally I have been alone for so long that I prefer it that way. No disappointments that way. My friends here on the SF are all I need!! Try to stay strong and think about what I said about loving yourself first!!~Joseph~

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No, no, I really am alone. I'm all but banned from SF. I can't PM, I can't chat, and it takes generally about 24 hours to post.

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I have until Christmas until my moderation status is even reviewed... I don't think I'll live that long.

8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Why would you want to sink lower?

Don't let depression defeat you, you can continue on with therapy and medication, they can help. Depression can be greatly overwhelming but don't let it take over you. :hug:

9. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Hey it's tough in the winter-time...and going off of meds might be not helpful, I just started anti-depressents because I can't take the depression anymore and they help a whole lot, but it's not for everyone. Therapy helps to an extent.

*hugs*

10. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Aoeu, can you recieve pms? If not there are people with msn names and such in their profiles, you don't have to be alone :hug:

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey aoeu,
    Being under moderation can be a bitch because you feel like you have been cut off from the rest. Don't let it drag you down, it will be over soon and you can chat up a storm. Try using positive thoughts instead of dwelling on the negatives.
    I have been in therapy for three years and still use negative words when I am talking to her. She doesn't miss a trick she catches me every time i say one and corrects me. I must be thick headed because after three years I should be alot more conciuos about what I am saying.
    Take care of yourself, even though we don't talk I still care what happens to you. I am always open on MSN so if you want to talk my Address on there is:souix1@hotmail.com Take care~Joseph~

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hehehe, it gets even better. I can not receive PMs, and I can not access profiles. Not that I tend to take up offers of MSN anyhow, meeting new people isn't something I look forward to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.