complicated things in my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DEVON, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEVON

DEVON New Member

Hello to all, this is my first post, and first time writing in this forum

My real parents never wanted me, they never needed me. As to why my mother never aborted me, i still dont know the answer, and maybe ill never know. To me it would have been a better way to deal with things, instead of what is happening now.

I cant go into much details of what is happening now in my life, but belive me, i dont think you would want to know.

People have tried to ransom, rape and kill me, i have not done anithing wrong, or any illegal things, but its almost as if im guilty by association.

Ive been abused, mistreated, name calling, its not been an easy life, even at my previous work i was treated badly, and i was wrongfuly terminated, with all my benefits covered, but with no explanation as to why i was laid off.

I havent been able to get a job, and establish any contact with my real parents

I want to end it basicaly because of all that violence and things that i cant control, if it where up to me, i would be dead at this moment, at times i even do it on purpose, defy these criminals so they can shoot me, and i can be dead

but its not as easy

i am trying hard to find a reason to continue, but its very dificult, my country is corrupt, and people do what they want.

I am here pleading for a chance at a normal life, but it seems sooo far off

please understand i cant go into much detail about my situation and family, i more needed to say it out loud, just to SAY IT
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi welcome 2 the forum ..
    i jus wanted 2 say that i read ur post and i really hope u keep sharing ..
    sorry im not in a great place myself atm .. but i hope i see u around and u get some positive things from this site.. x
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi devon :hug: welcome to sf
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :smile:
    i'm sorry your life so far hasn't been good
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx
  4. DEVON

DEVON New Member

thank you for listening

with me its more like, i need someone to listen, because most of my life ive been silent and sooo shy

but i also enjoy reading about other people, so thank you
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF. I'm sorry you've been through so much, and if you ever feel like talking, you can PM me anytime.
  6. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hey Devon. Many people are here to listen to others, me included. Sorry things have been hard for you, but hopefully, we here can try adn make it just a little bit better by listening.

Message me if you wanna chat hun :hug:

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Devon!! I'm sure you will find alot of support here..Take Care!!
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI Devon hope you can find some peace here. Talk to us anytime and we will try to be there for you okay I hope you home life gets less turmoil in it. glad you came here for support
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.