Complicated..?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by laddypink, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laddypink

laddypink Member

I just want to cut soo badly and I just asked a friend to come over but she was going to see her boyfriend so I act like everything was ok because I didn't want to bother her... In the last year everything got worst and she was the only one that stayed by myself.. and now I don't want to scare her away with me cutting again... It's just too strong and last night I've done it and the bleeding wouldn't stop... And tonight I'm feeling the urge way bigger, it scares me...

I'm doing it on my thighs now so no one can see it (Iwas doing it on my wirsts before) but I just started dating a guy and well... I'm afraid of him seeing everything.. what if he think I'm crazy and... hummmm... I wish not being here.. I'm feeling myself getting worst than before but I have to assure Cegep that I'm ok being in class for the third time :( So now I feel lying to everyone so that they can feel safer with me around... But I do need help and I do want to be in school and at work... It so complicated...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need help hun to stop ok yes you want school but first you need to get sh undercontrol or you won't be able to continue anyways. Talk to your doctor ok get some councilling don't wait ok longer you leave this the worst it will get

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.