Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by mortdesinos, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

If someone has already made a similar thread, I apologize. Actually, this thread complements it. Get it. No, really, I'd like to compliment that person for the idea. And if I am the first, then I will receive compliments warmly. Some people may be having a stressful day at work, school, in bed, or elsewhere, until they receive a compliment that is honest, endearing, thoughtful, unpretentious and expresses caring. You may "compliment up" any user who has posted previously or "shout out" new compliments. Even if you know a person very well, but you'd like to give them a compliment, go ahead! A quick compliment goes a long way. Nobody in this thread gets left out!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I will start...I want to send a shout out to my dear friend Gentlelady who always has a caring word for me and has helped me with her love and kindness through a very difficult time...she is also always so concerned about the well-being of the members of SF and always so fair and patient...C, ILU my friend...big hugs and much admiration, J
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I will send a shout out to feelingdeadinside for being such a wonderful kind person, I know we don't talk much anymore but I do miss you xx
  4. carley5

carley5 Banned Member

i want to "compliment up" lost81 for being the most awsomest friend ever!!!
  5. carley5

carley5 Banned Member

oh and Mort
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I would like to thank Pete for being the caring guy that he is

Kirsty, Wayne, Alison, becca and Steeb for being some of the most awesome people on SF.

Lucy and Sarah... don't know you 2 all that well but you are awesome.

I know I forgot people but... i'll get to them eventually
  7. Courtz

Courtz Well-Known Member

I would like to compliment loljenny91, for being a good friend to me :hug: You're great hun.

Also my dear lover Carley, :love:

And also my dear friend Ian! :sheep2:
  8. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I'd like to thank all the ninja zombies spies who are currently work undercover in a bakers shop make yummy cupcakes... thx :)

P.S. ninja zombie spies = people on sf who are awesomeO :D
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Gotta compliment Mortdesinos on this thread, I like it and think it's a good idea. And a compliment on his writing style too. :)
  10. carley5

carley5 Banned Member

I love you more Courtzy :cheekkiss

1112222 - U ROCK
  11. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Well actually both courtz and her are funny as
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
  12. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
  13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I want to compliment the person who invented the site, it's amazing!!

also whoever uploaded the avatars, they are great. and the site designers because it's a good layout.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.