Compulsions,

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by hammockmonkey, Mar 23, 2009.

1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I keep having to say out loud "kill yourself" everywhere I go. Just little whispers. I don't know why. I write it on everything, sometimes I scratch them out. I didn't even realize I had made a border of "kill yourself" on all my notes.

Anyone else ever do this?

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Are you somehow trying to convince yourself you need to do this? Or maybe it is a subtle way of asking for help. Your subconscious wants someone to see it. Just a few attempts at an explanation. :dunno:

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yeah i do this all the time not writing but yelling it just comes out of my mouth but it just comes out my mouth as does lots of things when i'm drunk on air and water

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

maybe your just trying to write eveything down about how you feel. it maybe 2words but getting those 2words out instead of bottling them up inside is a lot better for you.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with gentlelady and crookxshanks..Your subconcouis is trying to tell you something..You should pay attention to it..