1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compulsive binge eating and purging

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Deadxflower, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadxflower

Deadxflower Member

Im totally confused with it all.. i cant have bulimia, because i eat all day most days, binges- huge amounts of junk food when i can afford it, and other times just anything n everything i can find to eat.

I cant resist the urge to eat and when i eat anything- even a small healthy snack such as fruit.. it just sets me off into a huge binge. Then i purge as much as possible, but i hate the purging so i never feel like ive got enough food up.

When i eat i dont so much feel guilty, not ALL THE TIME, its mainly a fear of being too full and feeling ill later on and stuff. i was anorexic last year, i went down to my lowest weight of 70lbs at 5ft 7'. Then when i was threatened with inpatient and told i was at serious health risks, i decided to turn it round, so i strted eatin again, little and often, and it took aaaaggggeees to put weight on, then i would binge a lot on sweets and junky foods- all the foods i had restricted for so long!

Food became available, so i abused it and got into bulimia. Even when i was restricting food during the anorexiaa, i would have binges weekly, but back then i couldnt bring myself to throwing up- due to fear of vomiting.

Now its a total mess, i have no control over it, im exhausted with it, but i cant stop.. if i resist food for a few hours, i end up bingeing later on. if i drink alcohol, it makes me hungry later and i binge/purge after.
    I dont go out anymore, all my benefit money is spent on FOOD. I know its a waste, but if i dnt spend MY money on junk food, my parents wont bail me out. so its my only option.

Im currently in the middle of a huge binge which i didnt even want, and i had a previous binge this morning on toasted white bread and butter and sum left over stew frm lastnight which i couldnt purge- i felt ill this morning after yesterdays horrific junk food binge. Ugh wat a nightmare, i was supposed to be getting my hair cut and having tea and a drink out with mum n dad- which i wanted to do, but NO fukin binges take over AS USUAL.

This gets me so down and makes me even more of a hermit. What a loser i am. Does anyone else have binges ALL DAY EVERY DAY? wtf am i doing please help, wats wrong?

:sad:

2. blub

blub Guest

Know how you feel :hug:
    It controls your life
    I dont even think about it
    I just eat and eat
    And than suddenly I realize
    That there isn't anything to eat anymore
    And than I want to purge too
    But thats unfortunately not always possible
    Because my mom is home a lot