concerned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by davidmisseslisa, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am 45, lost my love a month ago...I can't get over it and she is all I think about. Never before have I thought about killing myself. I don't have a plan, but I - every few days - have misery and it scares me. It scares me I could actually do something and before I have time to think - it could be done...I am afraid of what could happen because I hurt so so much and though I believe in God and am Christian - the pain of living is so much right now

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Sorry but I am not much help right now as I would feel like a hypocrite saying to much but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and here you will find lots of understanding and support. This place saved my life twice and hopefully a third time so keep posting and besides it always helps to write and get that crap out of your head.
    The members diary is good too along with posting if that sort of method suits you.
    About all I can say is you are not alone in your thoughts and just because you have these thoughts does not mean you have to act of them.
    Are you getting any other support such as a therapist?
    They can be great during especially difficult times like this. Sorry to hear about your loss to, that pain I know all to well.
    Take care and be patient someone who has their shit together more than me will reply to you soon but just wanted you to know I heard what you had to say and I care.
    Bambi

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey David,
    I too know how it feels to loose the one you love..I can't honestly say you will get over her but you can learn to live with it.. My ex cheated on me several times and ripped me off for $18,000 and it didn't matter to me.. All I wanted was to have her back.. Well she married some guy old enough to be her dad.. We weren't even split up three months..
    It took quite a while but I learned it wasn't meant to be.. So I have just moved along with my life..I hope once the pain eases that you also will be able to move forward..Take care!!

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It takes time. :hug: You won't forget her, and it will still hurt. But the intensity of the pain will lessen with time.

5. You know, I appreciate the responses. But they are even more pessimistic than what I was thinking. I am sure at some point I would get over the hurt. But right now I am not. And it hurts sooo bad. The last think I want to hear is that it will always hurt and I'll never get over it. But thanks

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry. :( Didn't mean for it to come across that way. I guess what I was trying to say was that you may never completely forget her. But in time, if she pops into your mind, you won't feel all the pain and hurt that you feel now. Time can heal that hurt.

But I know you're hurting now. :hug: and I know words can't take away that pain. But my PM box is open if you feel like talking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.