Concert

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Will, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Going to a Concert in like 10 minutes. Three Days Grace + Breaking Benjamin, both bands I like. So I won't be back till tomorrow or something.

And, my new TV and parts for the comp came in. It's a nice day:laugh:

Anyway, I'll revert to being sad after, just got to keep positive so I don't screw it up.

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Have fun! :hug:

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Yay for you :dance: How was the concert :smile: ??

4. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

Hey Billy, how'd it go? Man, wish I could've been there... TDG and BB :p what a combination, huh?

Hehe, you gotta tell me all about it...

5. Will

Will Staff Alumni

The concert was pretty awesome. For the first band, "Red" or something, we sat on these seats up top, like waay far from the stage. They had a few good songs, but yeah.

For Breaking benjamin, we got super close. Was great, They played some awesome songs. First it was Polyamorous, a personal favorite, and then Shallow bay, another great one. Then breakdown, another awesome song. Then they played a few others, Diary of Jane, Had enough, Breath, So Cold, Sooner or later. Was great. They played So Cold last, and everyone was really into it. They didn't play Away, though. Was countin' on that, big time. Whatever, they were freaking awesome.

Then after So Cold, lol, they started playing Animal I have become by Three Days Grace, like the first 10 seconds. The coolest thing about the BB/3DG duo concert tours are that they sing together on a few songs, I think Adam Gontier was singing with Breaking Benjamin on Had Enough.

Then there was a break, and Three Days Grace started. We got really close to the stage, maybe 20 feet from it. It was an awesome view, straight at him.

They played Animal I have Become first, and he'd do this neat thign where he'd switch off and let the crowd sing the last chorus, where they dim the instruments. Everyone loves that song, for damned good reason. Then they play soem of the best after it. Riot, which actually was...starting a Riot. Some idiots were moshing, had to get kicked out. But everyone was jumping and such, was pretty awesome. They played a ton of other great songs, Scared, Home, Never Too late, Pain, Just Like You, Drown, Time of Dying. was pretty awesome. 2 great bands at once, was perfect.

Had a good time, for once. I actually think I slept happy. Rare.:dry:

6. Will

Will Staff Alumni

7. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you had such a great time xD