1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confess your sins to Santa!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by feathers, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Have you been a good girl or boy this year? We've all done something wrong. Come on, fess up, or you'll only get coal this year! :D

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

such a long list of wrongdoing... lol.

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I have been a very very naughty girl this year :(

4. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Okay here goes... I was mean to my boyfriend Joe. I broke up with him too, in February, after just convincing him to come back to me. I didn't speak to my mam all year apart from when I finally messaged her last month. I had sex with 'just a friend'. I tried to steal my ex-boyfriend Craig back from his new girlfriend. I convinced him to 'sext' cheat on her with me. I was mean and horrible to my new boyfriend Mike when I was depressed. I was mean and horrible to a lot of people actually. I tried to guilt him into having a baby with me due to my impulsive irresistable urge to have a child. I broke up with him and slept with another "just a friend". Then won him back and slept with the friend again due to very impulsive urges :(:(:(.

Boy I have not been good this year :(:(:(.

5. victor

victor Account Closed

dear santa,
    its non of ur god damn business what ive done this year, since i dont want any gifts - u can stick it up ur ass. i think ure an old, fat alcoholic pervert with a red nose. get a proper job u pedo.
    sincerely yours,
    vitas

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Um... I don't think I was especially sinful at all.

7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what would be considered a 'sin'.
    Does Santa really care about your sins? I always figured Santa was a magician... a crazy agoraphobic magician. yeahh~

I haven't killed anyone or stolen anything or gotten married and cheated on my husband- so I guess I'm pretty good this year. Right?

8. victor

victor Account Closed

yeh, but did u pay 2% of ur annual profit to charity? :D did u pray 5 times a day?:D didnt u have sex during ramadan?:D

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol, we seem to have confused Santa with... someone. I'm not sure who.

10. victor

victor Account Closed

shhhh, dont tell nobody:D

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

K, it'll be our secret. :p

12. victor

victor Account Closed

in the name of Allah!! :D

13. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I didn't make any money at all this year. 2% of zero is zero. So yes! I could say I gave 100%!

The year before, I gave away 8% of what I made all year back to charity and I didn't claim it on my taxes.
    I don't pray to anyone but I did meditate daily.
    I'm not sure when Ramadan was... but I think it'll make up for the fact that I had sex-- by never having sex again.

14. victor

victor Account Closed

so what do u want 4 xmas? im on the phone with Santa right now n he agrees u were a good girl:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.