Confess your sins to Santa!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by feathers, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Have you been a good girl or boy this year? We've all done something wrong. Come on, fess up, or you'll only get coal this year! :D

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

such a long list of wrongdoing... lol.

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I have been a very very naughty girl this year :(

4. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Okay here goes... I was mean to my boyfriend Joe. I broke up with him too, in February, after just convincing him to come back to me. I didn't speak to my mam all year apart from when I finally messaged her last month. I had sex with 'just a friend'. I tried to steal my ex-boyfriend Craig back from his new girlfriend. I convinced him to 'sext' cheat on her with me. I was mean and horrible to my new boyfriend Mike when I was depressed. I was mean and horrible to a lot of people actually. I tried to guilt him into having a baby with me due to my impulsive irresistable urge to have a child. I broke up with him and slept with another "just a friend". Then won him back and slept with the friend again due to very impulsive urges :(:(:(.

Boy I have not been good this year :(:(:(.

5. victor

victor Account Closed

dear santa,
    its non of ur god damn business what ive done this year, since i dont want any gifts - u can stick it up ur ass. i think ure an old, fat alcoholic pervert with a red nose. get a proper job u pedo.
    sincerely yours,
    vitas

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Um... I don't think I was especially sinful at all.

7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what would be considered a 'sin'.
    Does Santa really care about your sins? I always figured Santa was a magician... a crazy agoraphobic magician. yeahh~

I haven't killed anyone or stolen anything or gotten married and cheated on my husband- so I guess I'm pretty good this year. Right?

8. victor

victor Account Closed

yeh, but did u pay 2% of ur annual profit to charity? :D did u pray 5 times a day?:D didnt u have sex during ramadan?:D

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol, we seem to have confused Santa with... someone. I'm not sure who.

10. victor

victor Account Closed

shhhh, dont tell nobody:D

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

K, it'll be our secret. :p

12. victor

victor Account Closed

in the name of Allah!! :D

13. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I didn't make any money at all this year. 2% of zero is zero. So yes! I could say I gave 100%!

The year before, I gave away 8% of what I made all year back to charity and I didn't claim it on my taxes.
    I don't pray to anyone but I did meditate daily.
    I'm not sure when Ramadan was... but I think it'll make up for the fact that I had sex-- by never having sex again.

14. victor

victor Account Closed

so what do u want 4 xmas? im on the phone with Santa right now n he agrees u were a good girl:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.