confession i wrote when i was down

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous Dude, May 13, 2007.

1. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

I'm the loneliest person you'll ever meet (or not meet, actually). I've haven't had a friend in over 2 years, and all my past friends never talked to me outside of school. So basically i've lived my life without friends. 45 minutes for 5 days a week, those were my temporary friends, just people to joke around with and feel like I didn't have severe social anxiety.

I've spent a year in my house, rarely leaving, and now I have to make up all that work, and stay an extra year in high school because of it. I just wish I had one very good friend, who I could talk to and confide in, and hold...preferably a female (hugging on a guy would be weird :)). Not anything sexual either, just emotional support and unconditional love. I hope someone reading this right now feels a little sorry for me. I guess that's why i'm confessing this, which makes me feel pathetic when I admit that to myself, I never get attention in my life, ever. I'm hoping someone is reading this right now saying, "If I was there, I would talk to you.". That's all I want in this world, someone to talk to.

So next time you see 'that guy', the one by himself, with his head down, the lonely looking one. Just go and talk to him, who knows, it might be me.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Savior

Savior Active Member

and that one with those earphones always on; that might be me.
    Anonymous, I'm Sal, if you wanna chat :)
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:laugh: I always have my ear phones in too.

:hug: Anonymous, I'm here if you need to talk or anything.
  5. A_New_Man

A_New_Man Well-Known Member

I haven't had a friend since I was 11, I'm 19 now...
  6. goingmobile

goingmobile Active Member

If I was there, I would talk to you.