Confession Time

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Darkness N Light, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I have never told anyone about a part of me that I have chosen to keep hidden but now I feel that it is time to come clean. It is not something that I am ashamed of it is just something I never really felt comftable sharing about myself. Well I guess the only way to say it is to come out and say it. I am bi-sexual. Ok that was not so hard I guess but I still think it was for me. I have never told a living soul about this. Well besides today when I told two people.

2. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

aww hun :hug:

3. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

:hug: ain't no shame in being bi hun, well done for saying it. Tis no big deal, you're still you :smile:

4. Darkness N Light

Thanks you guys! Only 3 ppl knew earlier today cuz i told them n then decided to tell everyone.

5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Well now I know, wanna come to britain and sit in the park with me girl-watching? It's fun :wink: :laugh:

6. Darkness N Light

Only if a certain guy can come with me.

7. That wasn't so hard now was it hun? :tongue:
    I do know how you feel though..I had a really tough time telling anyone..and I've only managed to tell 3 people in real life..and only a handful over the computer..but I do have to say that it feels like a weight has been lifted once you tell people..it's like you don't have to hide that certain part of you..and I think that's great. :biggrin:

I'm proud of you for being able to say that hunny. :hug:

Take good care of yourself dear, and I'm so glad you were brave enough to share that will all of us. :smile:

8. googonz

googonz Active Member

Well at least you aren't full blow gay. Now it really is your own decision who you want ot be with for the rest of you life. WIth you, gender isn't a problem, it is just finding that special someone with the right personality that makes you feel great, and you can do the same for them.

9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

takes a lot of courage to say something like that, congrats