Confessions: Stuff I Find Hard To Live With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
But that's the thing, I no longer have a soul to unburden as it was sold years ago.

Most of what I have done, shall always remain cloaked in darkness that will haunt only but myself.
Oh get out with the cloak and dagger routine..tell us your escapades, it'll be fun to open up. It's a goddamn website, no one cares. use it to your advantage.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
This never hurt anybody in the long term but often just to freak them out I'd pretend Id was dead

What's up with what's going down
In every city, in every town
Cramping styles is the plan
They've got us in the palm of every hand
When we pretend that we're dead
They can't hear a word we've said
Come on, come on, come on, come on
Come on, come on, come on come on
Turn the tables with our unity
They neither moral nor majority
Wake up and smell the coffee
Or just say no to individuality
When we pretend that we're dead (pretend that we're dead)
They can't hear a word we've said (pretend that we're dead)
Come on, come on, come on come on
They can't hear a word we've said (pretend that we're dead)
Dead (pretend that we're dead)
Dead (come on, come on, come on, come on)
Dead (come on, come on, come on, come on

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
Everyone here is either squeaky clean or hates my guts. This thread should have been a roller. It's giving you all space to talk about stuff that bothers you. And not a peep. ?????

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
For all you folk with a prickly conscience, what have you done that haunts you? Unburden your soul here, it's still a secret.
Everyone here is either squeaky clean or hates my guts. This thread should have been a roller. It's giving you all space to talk about stuff that bothers you. And not a peep. ?????
What have I done that is not on my conscience currently? Maybe I have came to terms with it already? Maybe its against the SF rules for some?

Give it time some people will participate

Cheers

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You're a "nice guy". Fix that quick.
*buzz* wrong.

Wrong gender and I have nothing to tell priests. Grown up all of my life. Nothing to say to them during confession time it aint really bothering me same with social workers. Have had nothing to tell them its all not there.

Im godless. Who the fuck cares whats on my CURRENT conscience. I have none as of late. Been busy working endless hours tho. What fuck ups I have done in the past is no longer on my mind.

And its the honest statement. And who the hell wants to document their crime they got away with? Lolmao bragging rights ?

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
*buzz* wrong.

Wrong gender and I have nothing to tell priests. Grown up all of my life. Nothing to say to them during confession time it aint really bothering me same with social workers. Have had nothing to tell them its all not there.

Im godless. Who the fuck cares whats on my CURRENT conscience. I have none as of late. Been busy working endless hours tho. What fuck ups I have done in the past is no longer on my mind.

And its the honest statement. And who the hell wants to document their crime they got away with? Lolmao bragging rights ?
Why do you think you've committed a crime?

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
They're likely mainly just afraid that people will hold their past actions against them.
I know that's what's hindering me.
Might make me a coward, but i'm just not at the point where i'm ready to completely own my worst behaviour. It takes a lot of courage most people don't have.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
They're likely mainly just afraid that people will hold their past actions against them.
I know that's what's hindering me.
Might make me a coward, but i'm just not at the point where i'm ready to completely own my worst behaviour. It takes a lot of courage most people don't have.
You see your own behavior as perverse and wrong. Fix your own thinking first. That will make you stronger. But the courage to come out ultimately is yours. We're here if you need us.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
i have done some bad things in my long life and i have done some good things but i'm not ready to brag about either lol...mike
It's not about bragging. I've done things people naturally abhorr. But I've learned the responses you're supposed to give in those circumstances. Is that what you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00