Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by PandorasToybox, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Ok long story short : parent dont understand, rejected from counseling, baaaad memory, need to tell in case something happens to me.

I remembered something horrible from my childhood that I know I never told anyone and I need to tell someone but I'm not sure my friends will keep their mouths shut, and counseling has rejected me. There is one person whom I've had good contact & support from during this whole thing, but I'm not sure its appropriate to say anything considering they are a professor. But at the same time this memory is horrible bothering me, and I'm afraid if something happens to me, nobody is going to know it.... should I bother doing or say anything?
  2. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I think that you should try to tell some of your friends. Or one. Or PM someone on the forum.

The admins and mods will listen.

Or a friend on the forum will listen.
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am always around if you want to PM me.

Otherwise have you a good friend / family member or someone that you can talk to?

4. PandorasToybox

Thanks everyone =)

Its just hard with not wanting family to be involved ( for other various reasons) and my friends... they get over "excited" about certain life events. I would never want it to end with my leaving a note for the authorities saying "Hey, yeah so I was molested as a child by a family friends' son and I can't deal with it, adios".

Its so hard dealing with all this & keeping my head on my shoulders
  5. Toki Wartooth Lover

I know how that is
  6. PandorasToybox

Sometimes for all the battles we go thru, I think we deserve a medal or something... life can be like running thru a warfield...
  7. Toki Wartooth Lover

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You say counseling has turned there back on you.. Have you tried a therapist?? They are private and can shed alot of light on ways to deal with this..You will find they are not judgemental..My therapist knows everything about me including being molested when I was twelve and my first suicide attempt at thirteen because I couldn't deal with it anymore..Don't let yourself get to that stage.. Find someone to talk to about it..
  9. PandorasToybox

I'm sitting on a 6 month waiting list to see a therapist. A 3 month list to see a psychiatrist and the last person I had supporting me, just told me to piss off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.