Confront my tormentors?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

So, its almost been a year since I was let out of the psych ward and still I have nightmares, sever depression, mood swings and insomnia. All I ever think about before going to bed is that night I was in there. And its the same if I find myself alone with my thoughts for a moment. I am sick of it.

Things have definitely changed for the worse as well since my stay. I am unable to function as well at work and have gotten very fatigued.

Some might have read up on my past posts about trying to 'fight the system' and getting some small results - I got their methods for dealing with people with depression and bipolar updated ever so slightly. I did this anonymously through the hospital complaints department and it took months.

So maybe I am thinking I need to try a different tact. Maybe I should demand a meeting with the head of the mental health department at the hospital and meet my tormentors so to speak. You know, look them in the eye show them I am not afraid but that I have been negetivly affected and they need to be show some responsibility for what they have inflicted.

Maybe its worth a shot....
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you do have concerns about how you were treated in hospital it would be the right thing to do to call administrator of hospital to have a meeting with head of that dept and voice your concerns write a letter as well stating your concerns and how perhaps they could have handled things differently
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.