Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Caster, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

Has anyone here ever confronted their abuser?

I'm probably not the typical person on here in this situation. I'm 26 and a male; it happened when I was 13 to 15 I believe. I can't believe it's already been 11 years. It's wrecked my life in ways, but in other ways I've been lucky. I hate to talk about it, but has anyone ever confronted their abuser, and if so, what happened? Did it help? Make things better? Worse?
  2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Caster,
    I would love to confront my abuser's, but I know they will deny it. Will tell me I am just mad.
    I have to accept, I will never understand why?.
    I have no idea how many abuser's I have or who it is even to properly confront. I know I have been very badly sexually abused from ? A baby from known symptoms.
    Took me 35 years to realise even so traumatic, I too find it so hard to talk about.
    Still happening to me as well, I won't let it wreck my life. I am so glad you have found luck I hope your life continues in the direction you wish for.
    Well done for talking about this horrific topic, thanks for starting this question. I wondered how many people report and what the outcome was?
    I am so sorry abuse entered your life, best wishes for your continued recovery too.
  3. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear that happened to you, Caster. It's a bit scary how time passes, especially when events remain so deeply engrained in your memory.

I have mixed feelings about the confrontation issue. I guess it depends on the circumstances of what exactly happened in the past. I actually did confront one of my abusers, and it went alright. I didn't mention what had gone on between us explicitly...but I have no doubts that he knew exactly what I was talking about. I just told him that I thought he was a rotten person and that I felt sorry for his wife, handed him a letter my thoughts a bit more clearly, and walked out. To some degree, it was empowering. He didn't have a chance to say anything, so there was a sort of sense of agency that came from it. Something along the lines of, "You MAY have been able to do that to me once, but I am in no way tied to you, so fuck off."

INFERIOR LADY Active Member

I am 26 years old too Sir. Yes I have confronted my abuser before. That crazy satanic woman! :evil: But it only makes things worse! :black_eyed: However there are many far WORSE abusers than her! That used to abuse BABIES goddammit! :sick:THOSE are the vile dirtier than crap humans I would LOVE to KILL! Of course I would NEVER kill them! PROMISE! But people who abuse babies so close to just after being born to children in that extent MUST DIE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.