confused about everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sick and tired, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sick and tired

sick and tired New Member

i don't know what to do anymore. i can't help but hate everyone i see. i'm in 11th grade, and high school just is like a breeding place for my hate, because i can't help but go outside, and look at people that make me sick. for the moments that i'm happy (which seem to only be when i'm with this girl i'm crazy for, but i can't tell her, whole different story) i think for a minute and realize that it's not everyone else that pisses me off but that its me not being content of what i have become. and i'm afraid that it only will become worst, and i just don't know what to do.

for some time now, i've just been feeling horrible and have tried to cope with my anger and depression with various methods (therapy, drugs, alchohol) and even after realizing that most of my methods are bad, i just have to go back to it, otherwise i would end up killing myself.

please help, i just need someone to know they care, and talk about it because no one else want's to hear it
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry you feel such hatred for the people around you. If you are unhappy about the place you are at in life and the person you have become only you can change that. you have to want to become a different person. As for the drugs and alcohol....coping mechanisms..unhealthy ones at that. You can't rely on drugs and alcohol to get you through the moment, you ahve to find positive things in your life that will get you throught he darkness. Writing, drawing, painting, even walking..just something other than the negatives.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, first of all welcome to SF, I hope it is a help to you.

Can you pinpoint parts of yourself you are unhappy with? If you can that can be a good start as you then know what you need to work on. If you get on well with this girl, perhaps you can tell her how you feel? If she likes you as the person you are, then why should you change? Sorry about all the questions but we'll all different and as you are in grade 11 you have a future ahead of you that you can plan out to your liking. School can be a hard time, but hang in there. Perhaps you can attend therapy again with another therapist and see how things go? Some therapists are better than others and you may well benefit. Take care of yourself. :
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What about yourself are you un-happy about. You have soo much ahead of you. Have you considered talking to a therapist or counsellar?

Anyways your not alone, and your always more then welcome to PM me anytime if you ever need someone to speak to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.