Confused about everything

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by MaNg0s, May 2, 2008.

1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Well I made a thread about this a few weeks ago but the post was so long I don't think anyone looked at it lol.

Well in a nutshell broke up with my ex in october because I was a jerk and pushed her away all the time and it just made her unhappy. Since then I have been involved in one other relationship did not last long only a month and it was only sex.

k anyway after my ex and I broke up I used to contact her alot and she would just tell me it was over and blah blah blah basically being a heartless bitch. 2 weeks ago we started talking to me I initiated the conversation we just talked about everything about the fun times we had about how when we would fall asleep together I would steal her blanket lol just silly things and we flirted a lot. Anyways after about 3 hours of talking she said she did not want to be with me yet as we were to far away from eachother (she moved to the states to years ago I am from the UK) and also she did not think I had changed.

So yesterday I emailed her asking her if we could be friends she said this :

Also right now don't think of what could have happened if we did certain shit because we didn't or we did too much and that's why we are here. Again I don't know what will happen. I do care about you and I always will, I think that's normal for people to still have a little bit of connection they dated for a long time, especially after having sex. I think I will always care about you a little. I'm just afraid to be friends right now see I kinda tried it when we were just talking but then it just got carried away. I don't think we could just be "friends" at the moment. I'm not saying we will never be friends but right now it would be too hard.

I then asked if she felt lonely she said this :

I said it was a long story and I didn't want to talk about it at the moment. I have to be getting to bed I have to be up earlier because of a quartet I'm in. We perform at 12:30 so I have to be there at 12.

Now what confuses me is she told me she still loved me a few weeks ago then she wanted nothing to do with me. She says we can't be friends but we have never tried. Also when I asked her if she was lonely she told me she wasn't but told me that it was a long story and told me she didn't want to talk about it. See with her she would tell me everything and I would do the same. But here she doesn't tell me anything but instead tells me exactly what she is doing the next day.

What I am asking is should I just take this as she does not want to be with me at all. She is confusing me it is especially confusing because in myself I love her more then anything and I just desperately want their to be a chance for us. Tell me where do I go from here wtf should I do?

If you did read this ty if not please read it this is something that causes me to lose sleep and peace and mind over.

2. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Can someone please talk to me about this I really need some advice ?? Just add my msn please because this is driving me insane.

3. Well, it's not a simple answer. Do you have a chance? Yes- but it's up to her, and she sounds hurt and confused herself (which means the chance might be miniscule). But do you really have a chance? In my experience, the answer here would be: no.

I'm sorry if that is sad or hard for you to hear, but from what I got out of your post it seems like it would be best for both of you if you just tried to move on. She seems just as upset as you over this whole break up, and her problem with the physical distance between you is a valid one.

HOWEVER: "I'm not saying we will never be friends but right now it would be too hard." means that she at least doesn't want to hurt your feelings- which is a very good sign.

4. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Yeah I have tried to move on but its just soo hard. Just I have been depressed for years now and when she was with me she just took that pain away and now she's gone I just feel miserable and alone all the time. When we last spoke properly she said her heart said yes to getting back together with me but her head told her not to and every time I have tried to get back with her but every time she just says she is not going let me redeem myself.

When we were emailing each other we were just kinda talking over msn I sent her an email asking how her family were if she doesn't reply I will just tell her that she should follow her hurt. I am so confused Since I have lost her I feel like I have lost myself. I was managing to move on before but when I found out she still loved me it was just impossible moving on knowing there was a chance of us getting back together.