confused after a year and 5 months

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by uglyness108, Nov 10, 2008.

1. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

these this guy that i really love and have loved for a year and 5 months and still do. but we were having a bad time and his ex girlfriend came into the picture and i found out he was still in love with her and now were not together and he all of a sudden has no feelings for me and all of them for her. and it hurts me so much i been crying a lot and doing somethings that i dont wanna say on here. he really means everything to me hes the first guy i have ever loved and he took my virginaity and everything. i would still die for this man. but he dont feel anything for me we still kiss and that but he still tells me he has no feeling for me more then a best friend. i dontr wanna stop kissing him or anything but i wanna be with him. and today this guy i used to like found me online and he told me he liked me but i love this other guy. i love my ex with more then anything. but he dont want anything to do with me. he said we could get baack together in the furter but who knows how long that will be. i dont kow if i can let him go. i dont know i think i already might be falling out of love with him and thats why im confused and needs someone to understand i know it will be hard but idk.
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it's about that long for me, too. She's dating another guy, and I'm making out with a bottle of rum.