Confused and dying

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by HiddenTears, Nov 28, 2009.

1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do anymore. I have no direction in my life. In the past I attempted suicide but held on to the fact that I was on my way to becoming someone after I got my degree. In the past I enjoyed seeing people everyday at class, but now that I'm out the closest thing to a person I see is my dog. I have no friends but I want them. But I don't know how to get them, nobody wants me around. I am trapped. Things are getting worse and now that my last suicide attempt got me caught by my family I have to go to therapy...

I had my first 2 sessions but there is nothing that she can do to help me. She can't get me friends or a girlfriend and she can't make me feel better about myself. I want to die but I don't at the same time. I am spiraling out of control. I wish someone would kill me. I just want another life. I won't ever be noticed. Please kill me.
  2. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

Its like you were talking about me, everything you said i can relate to except the suicide, ive never tried yet but its getting closer. Hope your a bit better m8
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know there isn't much I can say that will take the pain away. And I know it's not the same thing, but people around here care about you. :hug: Hope you can hold on.
  4. HiddenTears

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm just so lost right now. My life is over. There is nothing left for me to do. And I have nobody to motivate me to continue. I'm not going to tell you I am going to commit suicide or anything like that just to try and have you talk me out of it. In fact, I don't think I have it in me yet to finish the job, but death has to be easier than this. And I wish I would die in an accident or something that I don't see coming, because I don't have what it takes to kill myself.
  5. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

Please try to stay motivated!! :hug:
    I'm always here if you need to talk!! :IrishDoll:
    (havent heard from you lately btw...)
  6. HiddenTears

Thanks. I just sent you a PM, I'm sorry it was kind of late.
  7. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Don't go, I'm always here for you if you want to talk.
  8. HiddenTears

Thank you Mahya, I'm feeling better but it's only a matter of time before it comes crashing down again. I hate this part of my life, I feel better but feeling better only gives me a farther way to fall again. And I always fall.