confused and hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by drew09, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drew09

drew09 Guest

im 25 m been suffering from depression for the past year and im sick of everythink nothink at all matters to me... my life is mostly already controlled for me because im a carer and have to live with other peoples problems aswell as my own, i have basically had to give up my life of working and lost touch with all friends my problems alone is makeing my life unbelieveably unhappy and im not copeing with nothink iam verry close to ending it all :unsure:

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi drew and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it. Hope you will find sf a help. Being a carer for someone can be hard work and I admire you for taking the job on. How come you've lost touch with your friends? I can understand how you will have had to give up work but friends should be sticking by you. They must know your situation. Hope things work out for you.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's caused you to lose contact with your friends?

I hope you find SF helpful; there are a lot of people here to talk to, people who will listen and not judge.

4. drew09

drew09 Guest

i havent been wantin to do much since ive been sufferin from depression and my friends all had busy life styles so i guess maybe its coz of that or they wasnt good friends ...... :huh: never talk to anyone about what im goin through not sure what to say :S i think ive made my life this way i never get close to ppl and ive been anti social my life is pretty messed up and my depression seems to be gettin alot worser im on citropram but they rnt doin nothin :sad: findin myself gettin into states wer nothink makes sense and im not in control feels like im losein the me mind dno what to do ....

5. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Hey, i know what you mean,i am 27 and feel the same. Have a few friends who have their jobs,gf or bf etc. while i've find myself in a situation where i don't know what am i doing and where my life goes...year after year everything is changing around me but there is no change for me...i am just sitting and whatching it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.