confused and unsure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whatif, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

Hello everyone its been awhile I haven't been on well I was food and I'm hitting the spiral again getting confused by the chain of events happening not sure what to do anymore go figure does anyone anymore I find my self looking back wishing things would have changed then I look to the future what can or will happen famous quote what if but I find myself in a spot if can I trust someone is it even possible again. Then I think to hard to my surprise I haven't cut in 2 months its not easy

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you explain more?

3. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I've been separated for 3 years had a girlfriend for 2 of that the soon to be ex wife is using me as a money foundation the ex is going to the military and now I have another female that is as she says head over heels fir me and after the past two relationship I don't know if its worth trying to trust another I speak to the 3 of them regular does that make me seem to ask for the drama that entails them dealing with the story's and the back latching I don't know what I should really do if yous like more info or details just ask again

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey sorry, I haven't been on here in a while, just read your reply.

it can be hard to trust, especially if you have been hurt. maybe take things slow, and find out if this new person is really trustworthy

please talk about this more. i've been tired lately, so I don't think that I'll be posting much on the forums for a while though

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think hun it would be wise to just look after YOU for awhile okay maybe as said go slow okay see if this person is trustworthy I hope you take time just for YOU now hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.