Confused feelings :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Confused as hell, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My heads so messed up right now. I know i have feelings for someone i shouldn't. Its wrong i know it is but i can't help it. Everytime i think i've pushed those feelings aside they creep up again and its driving me insane. Theres 2 people i have feelings for. One could develope into some kind of relationship in the future but thats proberbly a long way off. Then i've got strong feelings for someone that i know nothing can ever happen. I wouldn't let anything happen because it's just wrong. I don't want the feelings to get stronger because it makes everything more complicated. It playes with my head. One minute the feelings are just friendship and then wham! they get stronger. I really don't know what to do. How do i stop the feelings. I just wanna be able sort my head out.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

just wanna say I know what it feels like, and you know I'm always here for you. No matter what, you can always talk to me about it xxx
    Love you :hug:

3. I know you know what it feels like. I HAVE to stop having feelings for anyone. Especially for people who i know its wrong to have feelings for. I can't talk about it with anyone. I can never be honest with people about it. Its messing with my head a hell of alot. I don't know how to stop the feelings. I NEED TO STOP THEM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.