Confused, lost, in a haze.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Anime-Zodiac, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I don't know where to begin really so I guess i'll start by asking if you trust the feelings you get, if not then how often do you trust them.

I ask this question because there is someone very important in my life, I have for a few days been getting this feeling to leave her and not be close to her. Sometimes this feeling goes and i'm ok, sometimes it comes back, it's like a see-saw.
    I don't trust my feelings because of my problems like depression, etc and also because I tend to have repetitive thoughts and feelings which doesn't help at all.
    I've also been feeling suicidal because of the feelings & thoughts and because of there disturbing nature to me.

I will expand later on about the scenario i'm in.
  2. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I have been where you are the only difference is I did leave her. When I did it was horrible you have someone you love in life there are so many of us out there that want that love back or to experience it don't throw it away love is such a hard thing to find.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Thanks for your input and reply.

I won't leave this person, the feelings seem to have died down alot and i'm more stable again today. Even if they do come back, I will not leave this person. I'm glad I didn't go through with leaving her cuz right now I would be cursing my self and I would know that I made the biggest mistake of my life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.