confused, lost

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ophelia28, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

i dont know where to start i cant think straight i feel lost confused. i feel on edge because i cant stop thinking about is slitting my wrists i know i should't do it so i self- harm to take the urge away but its not working my wrists actually ache to be cut

2. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I have cut once and ever since it's like the area where I cut has been begging me to cut it again. I feel this sense of needing to scratch my skin because I'm so on edge. I know this is a terrible feeling. My advice would be to take as best care of yourself as you can. Learn to care for yourself, every time you have this horrible urge to cut you could do something theraputic. I vowed never to cut before I had and kept up the vow for over a year and whenever I had the urge the cut I would put on lotion over my arms. It really does help get rid of the urge. It also is good for your skin. Try finding the best lotions, ones that have vitamins and healing agents in them. Anything works, but there are certain brands which are more helpful than others. I hope this helps.

3. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

my stomach is in knots i can't breathe i want to go in to my bedroom grap the siccors i bought today and slit my wrists till the ache goes away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.