confused, pathetic, lowly-self critical

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I would either like to sleep most of the time or not be alive. I cannot think of anything about my life that makes it worth living while I'm awake. Does anyone have strategies for preventing nightmares when sleeping?

Also, I can't seem to understand that anyone cares about me. I feel like my psychological state is spiraling downward and I am watching out in case I need hospitalization soon. Another option would be outpatient therapy, which I have done before, post hospitalization.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I have been permanently banned from chat. Fighting out of depression doesn't seem to be an option. Perplexed is the only way I feel. I want to shelter myself from the world, because I get criticized and paranoid whenever I confront it. Basketball kept me stable, and I was playing every day for weeks until I broke my thumb during a game.

Much love to you all.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are much like me these days spiralling a bit downwards I hope you can get into a day program something that can keep you busy and in with other people somewhere you can chat and speak about how your feeling I know how it feels to be confused and isolated i just want you to know i hear you okay and i do feel you sadness and you can pm me anytime to talk as well. I hope you break heals quickly so you can get back to playing basketball h ugs

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Okay, I will look into a day program. Thank you so much for your wishes. I hope you feel better very soon!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try to get back into basketball too okay exercise helps keep depression and confusion away. I am glad you are able to see when you are becoming unstable so you can stop it before it becomes worse. Talk to you doctor okay keep him in loop of how your doing just incase meds need tweaking a bit hugs

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with Total Eclipse about the day program, sounds like a good idea. I hope you're able to play basketball soon!

I like your sig. :) Try to remember that people care about you too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.