Confused, stressed out, sad, DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayako44

I'm just about ready to cry. I'm so frustrated right now because I'm suicidal....I hate having these thoughts...yet they just don't seem to go away.....I just need someone to talk to...anyone...I need to get through this....

hey,

If you want to talk, this is a place to do it. Also, there are crisis hotlines that are good to call. I think that from the main page, there is a link with hotline numbers below the link for this thread

for the us

(US links)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Phone: 800.273.8255
Who They Help: Families, concerned individuals
1-800-273 TALK
www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

National Suicide Hopeline
Phone: 800.784.2433
Who They Help: Families, concerned individuals

and

http://www.befrienders.org/

for other countries

what is going on?

kayako44

Thanks, I just got out of the hospital a couple of days ago...I was in for 2 weeks...but ever since I got out, I have been increasing in my suicidal thoughts....it's driving me mad, and ever closer to that cliff of jumping off and actually doing something....I want to step away from that cliff, not go towards it....

the good thing here is that you know that you don't want to commit suicide and that you are taking steps to help yourself - like posting here.

Do you know why the thoughts are getting worse? Could you go back to the hospital? If you are on meds, maybe they were adjusted and that made things worse? Or maybe they can be adjusted so that you will feel better?

You've certainly made a good decision posting here for help. I understand the feelings you have, as I have had similar ones at points in my life. I know its hard to take this advice seriously sometimes, but you have to know your feelings will go away eventually. We all have our bad stretches and our good stretches, and you just happen to be in one of the bad ones. From what you said it seems like you are in one of those moods where you can't see the positive in anything. I advise that you just take it easy for a while. Trying hard to find enjoyment would probably make things worse. I wouldn't suggest you stay alone all day though, because that could obviously be volatile, so chill with a family member or a close friend. They know what you're going through and would be willing to offer their help.

If you have any concerns, let them out. Keeping them in might seem easy and right, but it really isn't. We're all here to help you through this tough time.

kayako44

Thanks for your support...it can be hard to find at times like these. I've tried all evening to try and find someone to take me to the hospital...and have not been successful yet...I'm done trying for today...I just pray that I can get some sleep, and get some help tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00