Confused... *trigger?*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ConfusedOne, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConfusedOne

ConfusedOne Guest

Part of me can't believe I'm actually writting this at all, because it's really pathetic, and really embarressing. Please, PLEASE, don't tell anyone who I am if you work it out.

I got a crush on a guy, the sort of guy who could never like me if his life depended on it (which it doesn't, just for clarification, I'm not a stalker). It started a couple of weeks after meeting him in RL, and soon after that I started dreaming about him. At first I could deal with that, but now the dreams are getting really triggering.

I can't tell the guy how I feel about him - I'd be lucky if he'd talk to me since meeting him.

Any advice?
  2. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hey there
    i think this has happened to almost everyone ... the thing is if it is really never going to happen the best thing to do is not indulge your self ... i know dreams are hard to control but if you give up wanting to more that a friend when awake your dreams will follow suit.. the reason why i say this is because you can really build up feelings and be hurt just as if the relationship was a real one.. odd how that goes... but it is true... i dont know who you are but i am sure that you do not deserve or want any more painful things in your life... maybe if you want a relationship you can find someone who will be interested... and please dont think no one will be interested... cus there is always someone if we have our eyes open to seeing them... hugs and i hope all works out for you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.