Confused why I'm sad about something

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sadhart, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

For the last four years, I have felt so stuck and hopeless when it comes to my life. One of the very few bright spots was this girl on youtube. I don't know...somehow I developed an internet crush on her. It wasn't anything serious like I obsessed over her or anything, there were just things I admired about her.

Besides, she lives up in Canada...and has a boyfriend. I tried to tell myself I wasn't jealous....I mean why would I be? But in a way, I kind of am....I'm just not sure why. In some weird way, she was the first girl I kind of sort of liked after being rejected by another girl in college a few months before I first came across her youtube channel. It's hard and embarrasing to explain, but I wish I didn't feel this way on top of so much pain from other things in my life.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense or sounds weird.

2. whataname

whataname Member

Hello! Nice to meet you sadhart
    Depression usually feeds off more pain. And at the same time the part of you that doesn't want to be depressed wants a was out. This girl is a solution for both but in the end if you can't settle the other problems first, depression usually wins.

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you as well. I'm not sure if the girl from canada is a solution. I mean there are so many things that are hurting me in my life for sometime. I try to do what I can for myself to not "give up" but it becomes overwhelming most days if that makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.