confused

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by closetosuicide, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. closetosuicide

closetosuicide Account Closed

umm i was wondering why when i went into chat nobody would talk to me? is this place for support or what?

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

As with all chat systems, it takes a while for other members to get to know you, and because you are new to the SF, do not let it get you down. Just visit the chat rooms regularly and talk, even if there is no one there that you know. After a week or so, when other members who are in the chat system see you around and posting, they will see you as a regular and chat with you the same as with everyone else.
    For the time being, just introduce yourself and throw yourself into whichever conversation is going on at the time, without being shy or afraid and you will things will work out. :bubbles:

g-gao^^

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you'll reach out for support on the forums too... it can serve as a way to get to know people.

Welcome to the site, BTW!

4. closetosuicide

closetosuicide Account Closed

i did say hello and there was just nothing, i mean nobody was even talking. why wouldnt they welcome a new member?

5. TreeWanderer

TreeWanderer New Member

Hey, I'm new, too... Good luck! ^_^ Next time I'm in chat, I'll talk to you. I'm not comfortable around (even virtual) people, so sorry for any awkwardness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.