Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by susiesweet1993, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susiesweet1993

susiesweet1993 New Member

Not sure what to write but just no I am very lost atm. Lost may I miscarried a baby girl, after that I sunk into depression and began having panic attacks the panic attacks prevented me from doing the exams I needed to get into uni. Me and my boyfriend split up in january but have been seeing each other ever since yesterday I found out hes been seeing agurl thathas two kids behind my back once again my world has been turned upside down. Whilst hell be playing dad to her kids all I have left of my baby is a memory box it feels like I go one step forward and ten back im not sure how much longer I can keep giung and am not sure what I have to live for anymore
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun iam so sorry for the loss of your baby girl hugs to you
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Your confusion is clear in your post. Take small steps. Start again. Try getting back on course with your college. You need to be able to work to support yourself and hopefully one day another baby. You need to get yourself into a good place first. Good luck.
  4. Stisme

Stisme Active Member

Susiesweet.....I am so very sorry for the loss of your Baby Girl. Almost 30 years ago, I had a miscarriage. It was a boy. All I can tell you is allow yourself the necessary time to ever long that takes. You will feel angry sometimes, sad sometimes, blame yourself sometimes, sometimes you might not even be sure what you are feeling. That is all part of the grieving process. In time, you will learn to cope with it.....but give yourself time. It took me a long time to come to terms with my miscarriage. Unless you have been through can really understand completely. I understand. My thoughts are with you. You will get through this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.