Confused =/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Twinkle ☆ Twinkle, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I recently started talking to a guy friend alot, and I may have started to develop feelings for him. He told me he likes me a few days ago, and it made me feel super thrilled.
    However, he recently got back with his old girlfriend. And I know I'm just kinda gonna get forgotten about now. I'm a little upset but I shrug it off and play it cool.

Truth is though. I don't want to see the guy at all now. Or talk to him. I just want to avid him.

I don't know what to feel or do at this point. =/

Eh I don't think I love the guy, and I'm not horribly heartbroken. But I liked the company. Now it's gonna be different. =/
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It is hard to stop being friends with someone you care about, especially since you have feelings for him. But it might be easier to let go, especially if he is with someone now, because it will be hard to see him with someone else if you care about him. Unless you can get past it and still be friends with him, otherwise it will be hard to deal with.