1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bailey, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bailey

Bailey New Member

I'm not sure if my suicidal feelings are real or I really just need to calm down. My feelings are all so contradictory. I sometimes think things will be ok, will just get better, other times I want to just die cos I've been depressed all my life and can't see anything ever improving. It's really hard to know what to. I have tried a few times- doctors just ignore me. Maybe I am just reacting to the situation. I'm currently undergoing psychotherapy but I don't know if I'm inventing problems in my head- I'm not really that bad, I just think I am? It's not like anything really bads happened in my life- just a series of little instances that have accumulated into one bad everlasting episode of depression. My life is off track at the moment but I don't know how to get it back on track or move it along. Or even if I care enough to do something about it. Am I such a bad person that no one wants to help or just totally beyond help- a fundamentally flawed individual that really shouldn't have seen the light at all and end this misery now? Problem is I'm so self destructive now- just neglecting a couple of things that are turning serious - that my choices are becoming ever smaller.

2. Alonenlonely

Alonenlonely Active Member

Bailey, I feel your pain. I was off and on with my feelings once too. Lately its been more suicidal though. I hope that you get to feeling better. I do not like feeling the way I do and I do not like thinking that anyone feels the pain that I am feeling. It is awful and hard to hide it from everyone. Sometimes I just want to scream and tell the world that I am suffering and to please help me. Other times, I just want to be away from everyone and keep my feelings to myself. I have become self destructive as well because I just don't seem to care about things the way I used to. I wish you well and if you would like to talk, feel free to message me, I could use the conversation and would like talking to someone who understands how it feels to feel the way that I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.