• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Confused?

Does anyone else have trouble telling what they are feeling? I can't tell if I'm just feeling nothing, or if I can't identify what it is I'm feeling. All I know for sure is that I'm letting people in my life down because I don't wanna do anything right now. And even then, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

hey, I don't think so... or maybe I have but just can't remember it at the moment, my mind's kinda fuzzy. I bet a lot of people have been through that though, I think there have been times when I've found it hard to pinpoint what I truly feel. I find writing things down can help me figure it out. Sometimes I write paragraphs and paragraphs and then I figure it out whilst writing. I think just do the best you can with whatever you feel, and eventually the answer will come to you. Maybe it's apathy? denial? mixed feelings? detachment? Sounds like typical depression, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure people will be forgiving if they're good people ♥

I haven't done much writing lately, sounds like it could, at the very least, get me doing something. You're probably right though, the people that actually matter can put up with the worst of me, even if that's been the only me for the past little while. Hope you're having a good day <3 Thanks for the idea.

I haven't done much writing lately, sounds like it could, at the very least, get me doing something. You're probably right though, the people that actually matter can put up with the worst of me, even if that's been the only me for the past little while. Hope you're having a good day <3 Thanks for the idea.
yeah exactly, true friends/people who are important will stick by you no matter what and love you for who you are. None of us can be perfect for others all the time, but you're self-aware and have no bad intent so that's what matters most ♥ you're welcome, and thanks very much :) I found your post a bit enlightening actually, I'm close to someone who hasn't been themselves and has been "neglecting" me for lack of a better word for months and I feel hurt and forgotten and angry but then I remember they've felt shit this year and I don't know everything that's going on in their life lately and I don't think he'd want to let me down but I guess he can't help it at the moment, but probably like you, he's just struggling and doesn't mean any harm. I hope writing your feelings out helps you ♥

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00