confused

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by landgrun, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landgrun

landgrun Guest

alright this is new to me... iv been through hell the past 2 years of my life.........never thought deep about comit suicide never cut myself anwhere or anything of the nature...couple o fdays ago i got pissed off and put a bag over my head to try and suffacate....i clearly didnt want to die because i left air to breathe when i couldnt breathe good i dont want to die i just get myself into bad situations......i am obsessing over that i tryed to kill myself when i diddnt wanna die clearly wtf is wrong with me

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You were probably feeling overwhelmed and on an urge did what you did. No time to think, just acted. Impulsive acts can be scarey because you don't control them and sometimes you do things you normally wouldn't do if you were thinking clearly. It could also be a cry for help. You should really talk to someone about how you were feeling and what happened because of it. I hope things are now going better for you. :hug:

3. landrun

landrun Guest

Yea thanks for the input, just sucks when all the things i mentioned makes me seem suicidal.. fortunate for me iv known better not to do somethign like that, thats why this is buggin me..... thanks though much appreciated.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you realize that death is not what you really want. It is hard when all the things put together make you want to end your life. It's the pain you want to end in reality. I hope you are able to continue to control things. Thanks for being truthful and sharing how you feel. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.