confused

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by icerain, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

i just got out of the hospital from a 72hr form 1 - i left AMI, but i know that if i stayed, it would be the same drugs, i would sleep all the time, and nothing would change.
    my question is where do i go from here? i don't know what i am supposed to do next. i live in ontario, and i cannot afford therapy. i am not better -cause i still believe in my reasons, but now that it is out in the open, i don't know where to turn.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hey,

Where do you go from here?
    The only place to go is up hun. You have fought a massive battle in dealing with the hospitalization. I hope you know what you are doing checking out AMA. I know you don't want the meds etc because at times they are mind numbing but the doctors im sure are only trying ot do what's best for you. Please stay safe and be careful.

As for the no healthcare, can you get some kind of aid. In the US we have state aid or welfare which provides you with medical. I'm not sure what hte steps or options are in Canada.

Take care hun

Kells

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Doesn't Canada have free health care? Does it not extend to mental health as well? Just asking.

4. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

hmm, im from ontario too. i was also in for 72 hours once then after they referred me to a shrink thats right beside the hospital.. i think my therapy is paid for by OHIP on my mums insurance? umm you could try free counselling at like certain youth places.. may i ask whereabouts in ontario you live? you can pm me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.