Confused!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm feeling so confused right now I don't know whether to be happy or to be sad:eek:hmy:,I'd like to be happy but somehow I just can't and the misery keep's on crawling in my mind and I feel so stuck.I don't really have any motivation,I'm so stuck in the past that I know I can't change it but somehow I simply can't move on from it and it's such a bother:sad:.My Ocd is going mad with the oobsessive thinking I can't seem to calm it down and I really am so mixed up.:sad:

Now I've started crying after the day had been more relaxed I think it's all gotten on top of me,I'm struggling with motivation I just don't know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2007
  2. Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood Member

"Stop thinking" used to be my mantra. I'm not as good at it now as I was; but at one time I was able to switch onto autopilot, and just do things without worrying/obsessing/freaking out. I was able to change my life; move - get a new job, all because of switching off.

So, my tip is go do soemthing. Anything. But close off until you've finished doing "whatever". If the tecnique works for you, use it to make changes.

Good luck *hugs*

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's LL I'm trying my best to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.