confused..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by saint6, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

i dont no whats wrong with me, i went to my friends on sunday, it was one of the best days of my life. it put me in a great mood and with no depression. then when i came home, idk fuck now i hate my life again. i went from loving my life to fucking wish i never had a chance to be in this life. im so fucking confused right now...

2. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

I think I know what you mean. Well, it sounds similar to me.
    When I'm with people it seems like I almost forget about my depression (Usually), but as soon as I'm alone I wish I wasn't alive. Does that sound similar or am I mistaken?

3. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

kinda, when im around people i can trust really i feel good, but i was with my family today, can i usully feel the same around them and all of a sudden i jsut hated my life, it just hit me all at once.

4. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

I think I know what you mean. Sometimes I will go out, force myself out the door, into the city, with a couple of friends. And it will be fucking brilliant. I will love every second. But then it's over... and suddenly you fall right back down again...

Or like the other day, you go out, I went to a gig, with some friends. And it was good, brilliant in fact, I was loving it, but then for no reason everything left, joy, happiness, pleasure... I just wated to cry and curl up in a ball, and die.

Don't know if that is what you mean at all though...

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

It's hard work being happy when everything seems to be too much to cope with. :sad: It's hard to step out from sadness and depression. Which reminds me of something I once read.

The prospect of stepping out into a world of unfamiliarity can be frightening and daugnting task. ''Viktor Frankl wrote a book called 'mans search for meaning', which he based on his experiences in a Nazi concentration camp at Dachau. He recalls how on the day of their liberation some people who had yearned desperately for freedom had been held captive for so long that when they were eventually released they walked out into the sunlight, blinked nervously and and then walked silently back into the familiar darkness of the prisons.''

6. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

thx for the replies,,, looks like im not alone on this one

7. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

this happens to me too =(

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

happens to me everyday. :hug:

9. titanic

It is helpful to know we are not alone in our suffering

10. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

So you had a good time with your friends,

and when you got home, you felt crap. okay, um, just stating the obvious here, ever thought of going back to your mates? or making home less depressing.:cool:

11. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Someties I question myself if I ever want to be happy again.

12. titanic

It's hard work being happy isn't it?! Especially when happyness is a brand new experience in comparison to the deep depths of long term depression!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.