Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sarahmk2, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahmk2

sarahmk2 Well-Known Member

im sorry to be stupid but im feeling so down and i have no reason to be. everything in my life is going well for once but i just feel like im about to fuck it all up.
    paul proposed to me and im so happy so why cant i stop crying. ive been fine for weeks and have even dropped my meds dose.
    i have a great job which i love, yet i didnt go this morning and now could get sacked.

wtf is the matter with me
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Maybe this has something to do with your medication being reduced. Or your affriad of messing up and are on a sub-consious level trying to not make it work.
  3. sarahmk2

well, i got sacked this morning
  4. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

It seems like u pretty much have a happy life :)

Maybe it was something to do wiv ur medication? perhaps it wasnt the right time to drop them....

if its worryin u maybe u should see ur gp? and get some more advice..

im sorry about ur job..but some things are just meant to be :) and as one door closes another opens :)........stay strong :)
  5. sarahmk2

I feel a bit better today. I was a couple hours late taking my meds. I used to get away with a few hours on the high dose, but it appears not now its been lowered.
    I'm off to take Paul to meet my folks tomorrow and have a job interview tomorrow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.