Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Elle., Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Alright, well here goes:

At night I sometimes get this overwhelmingly nauseous feeling. It's not like I feel like I'm literally about to throw up, but it's like feeling dizzy and 'homesick' when I'm even at home. It's like the feeling of missing, but without something to miss ^^

Usually it goes really far and I go crazy thinking about life and death and about how pointless everything is in the end.
    I ask myself loads of questions and I even walked a round around my house once in the middle of the night, to be distracted.
    I've counted to 1000s but nothing will distract me except talking to people or sunlight. As a child I'd always come downstairs to ask for food - just to get away from it.

I don't know when exactly this started, but it's been happening for as long as I can remember. I never mentioned it to anyone before last night, when my best friend told me she has this too... We both don't know what it is, but it's connected to the 'why' of life and death.

Also, I can feel when it's about to start, and I tell myself to stop being a baby. Sometimes this is enough, but sometimes the feeling just comes anyway..

Can anyone tell me what this is? I have no idea if it's even something, maybe I am making a fuss... but I would like to know cuz since yesterday I know I'm not alone in this...

Thanks for any help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.