Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dongargon, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dongargon

dongargon Member

I have been "depressed" as I know it for around eight years. I have been suicidal for many of those years. But my suicide is something that I've been planning for years. The latest date that Ive settled on is new years eve 2009, depending on how this year goes.

Its strange because I have incredible mood swings. Most of the time i feel like shit. But after a drink or two i feel GREAT.Then i feel extra shit the morning after.WTF

Having girl problems hasnt helped. The girl that I REALLY liked chose my friend over me and then I introduced her to another of my friends ( like the complete idiot that i am)...Theres more fish in the sea, i know it, but try telling my heart that
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Welcome! Glad you found us and this site. Have you talked to your doctor about the mood swings. I have the same mood swings and I was finally diagnosed as bipolar. Getting a diagnosis that works has really helped me, not only because my old medication was making things worse, and with the correct diagnosis came new meds. Anyhow...

I hope we can help you over the coming year and that you will reconsider your new year's plans. Posting here can help alot, so don't be shy.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If she chose your friend over you then it wasn't ment to be. It's her loss because it sounds like you really cared about her. You will find the right lady when it is time. she will send you signals in the way she talks to you, and by her body language. Trust me she will let you know.
    As far as your suicidal thoughts go. Are you getting any help for them? I have found that therapy has worked better than seeing a shrink. I also take my meds faithfully. For some of us those thoughts will be with us the rest of our lives. Then for others thru getting professional help they have been able to defeat the thoughts. Do you know what triggers these thoughts in you? I'm sure you will find the support you need to help you cope here at the forum because most of us have or had suicidal thoughts. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~
  4. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Can you tell your friend that you like her? What do you think she will say?

Have you got any support around you? Why do you think suicide appeals to you so much, what will that achieve?

5. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Hey man, it sounds like you actually have your head screwed on pretty good and you might just have a bit of biochemical action going on. I'd really suggest seeing a doctor and seeing of something can keep you more even. You sound like somebody whose heart will eventually catch up to his head and get over this girl. You might be able to speed it along by talking to an expert.
  6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Listen to emmure, get drunk, blaze tree, let the bullets fly and the bitches fall. Brush it off your shoulder, man up... even if you dont want to. Blame that bitch for wasting your emotions and time, hate her. Back stabbing murderers, hope theyre feeling so much better now.
  7. dongargon

dongargon Member

Porcelain child, I can tell her. I think once i tell her i will feel SOOOO much better that its out in the open. I know in the past she would have recieved it well and we could have possibly made a go a things but she is in a relationship at the mo and we havent been in contact as much as we used to be, so i dont know how she'd take it.

Suicide appeals to me as it would be an end to my suffering. Depression is a pain like ive never felt before. It hurts more than i can explain.

Its strange cos i understand/feel that you cant take the good without having the bad, ie theres a ying and yang to everything. Yet I feel that i cant take anymore of the bad side of life..

Angelo_91 thanks for your kind words lol
  8. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

:hug: I don't really know what to say other than there will be someone out there for you, it just can take a while to find them :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.