confused!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jenn, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenn

jenn Member

The first thing I though of when I woke up today was it was time to end it, I lay in bed for another hour planning it and running through it in my head. Usually I know why I fell like this but today there is no explanation. Things have been going well for me recently, I came 2nd in world champs for my dancing an got a few holidays planned my social life has picked up- so why do I feel like this. I've came to the conclusion that its right to end things before life goes pear shape again. Think I need to get drunk first though its always easier then

soz for moaning
    x

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you don't go through with it!

There doesn't always have to be a reason for those thoughts to come back. But I hope you talk to someone about it or try in some way to prevent yourself from going through with it.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sounds like you are doing pretty well congrats on coming in 2 way to go.
    Things are going well continue to keep them going in that direction continue the postives in you life. stay off booze and you will see things just might stay well for you take care enjoy these times as they come to few right enjoy your successess.

4. Supreme_G

Supreme_G Member

Please don't do it. Suicide is never the answer. It seems as if your life has taken an upswing so you have so many things to life for. I've been exactly where you were and I know it's a dark, dark place but I promise you, this too will pass.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Please try and give SF a chance to work for you. There are so many wonderful, caring and insightful people here. Congrats on the dancing award...please take care :hug:

Mike

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey Jen.
    I completely know how you feel. Even when life hands me good things, I still feel like suicide. And sometimes the thought comes in too that I'd better end it until things go to shit, as I always predetermine they will.

I haven't read your other posts? What are your supports? Do other people know about these thoughts and feelings? Do you have a therapist?

If nothing else come here and spill your guts. Most everyone here understands... and we can be there for you. We want you here. :heart:

And congrats on coming in second. :confetti:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.