confused

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I aint sent a message on here for a while. n e way, for some reason at the moment i am so damn angry at everyone and everything for no apparent reason whatsoever. Apparantly its a side affect from my medication (which ive been on for 5 years) and its getting me into trouble. I mean i almost slapped the bus driver for no reason whatsoever and i dont know its just doing my head in. i mean im depressed sure but thats normal but being angry aint normal for me i dont know what to do n e more

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Have you talked to the doctor that prescribed the medication to see if he has any suggestions?

For now, maybe venting your anger would help, writing out what's making you so mad? I know it doesn't work for everyone, but sometimes it can help just to have an outlet.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Time to see the doctor. When I use writing to vent, I tear up the pages right away without reading them. That way I don't set myself off by reading them. It also allows me to feel the relief from writing it out.

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

thanks but ive calmed down a bit now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.