Confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems to be crashing down around me.....Im sucking at my absolute best subject ever because i cant sleep due to the nightmares. I cant even function through out the day because of the non stop flashbacks :cry:

I don't get this...he is gone but yet he seems to be hurting me everyday all over again. I cant even sit through a class without having to leave so i can have the flashbacks in privacy...

I don't think i can keep going on like this...and i don't think i can wait for my therapist referral to come in, in about a weekish time. I'm freaking out and confused about my next step.....im trying to wait it out like my "family" has told me i should but im sick of the constant battle that leads no where but back to the pain and fear.

:cry:

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
i know its hard to think about. but its gonna be ok. its gonna take time for things to settle down. you have a lot of work ahead of you, but i know you can get thru this sam. ill help when i can. :hug: take care and stay safe

i know its hard to think about. but its gonna be ok. its gonna take time for things to settle down. you have a lot of work ahead of you, but i know you can get thru this sam. ill help when i can. :hug: take care and stay safe

I know it will take time...which is what sucks....im tired of the pain and i cant handle much more... :cry:

thanks Jason :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00