Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, May 15, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Everything seems to be crashing down around me.....Im sucking at my absolute best subject ever because i cant sleep due to the nightmares. I cant even function through out the day because of the non stop flashbacks :cry:

I don't get this...he is gone but yet he seems to be hurting me everyday all over again. I cant even sit through a class without having to leave so i can have the flashbacks in privacy...

I don't think i can keep going on like this...and i don't think i can wait for my therapist referral to come in, in about a weekish time. I'm freaking out and confused about my next trying to wait it out like my "family" has told me i should but im sick of the constant battle that leads no where but back to the pain and fear.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i know its hard to think about. but its gonna be ok. its gonna take time for things to settle down. you have a lot of work ahead of you, but i know you can get thru this sam. ill help when i can. :hug: take care and stay safe
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I know it will take time...which is what tired of the pain and i cant handle much more... :cry:

thanks Jason :hug: