Confused..

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by absolution, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i cant seem to help but think what he did to me is my fault. i should have behaved and maybe he wouldn't have beat me or raped me :cry:
    its all my fault :blub:
    Hes right.. im worthless...
    All my fault... :cry:
    Right? *tears* im so confused

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:hug: its not your fault Sam. You did not deserve it.

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Josh, i must have...why else would he do it? he said i had to learn...:cry:

4. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

my guess would be that hes fucked in the head, and hes a jerk, well something worse than a jerk...but rite now the words slipping my mind, unless i do a string of swears....its not ur fault its his for being a piece of shit

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

coly...why cant i see that its not my fault?? :cry: he says i had to learn... :nerves:

6. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

ive been raped too, i remember saying no numerous times and to this day i think that if i had done something differently it wouldnt have happened, but the truth is it doesnt matter what i did, the kind of people who do this to other people dont are about the person they are doing it to in a way that they will stop, for the most part, when the people doing this are in this kind of place, they arent thinking about the people they will hurt or the victim

they will tell u its ur fault or you have to learn, but what are you learning? what did he tell you you had to learn? to not be a *****? cz if thats it, not wanting what happened means u already learned that. to behave? well maybe getting spanked would solve that, and a lot of kids do get spanked when they do something wrong, but never beaten or raped. the person who did this to you is responsible, not you it will never ever be your fault. i know its hard to accept, and even harder to believe but its the truth it is not your fault, it never was and it will never be

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

that i had to learn to behave ... i jsut dotn know wat is what annymore coly :cry: im breaking...im sorry...

:hug: people are sick

8. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

to learn to behave involves being a good person, behaving in public as well as in private.

if you are supposed to be learning how to behave, it will be taught by a role model, a role model will not hurt you in such a way

you are not at fault, and yes it sucks, and yes it will proally never go away, i still hear his stupid voice every once and a while, and i will see him around, and it sends chills down my spine, it will never go away, but what doesnt end us will make us stronger

so, admit its not ur fault, and know you did nothing absolutely nothing wrong, maybe you misbehaved on occasion, everyone does, but nothing, nothing at all you could have ever done wrong would merit what was done to you, and once you admit it to yourself, it will help

it will never go away, it happened and it sucks, but its time to realize that you did nothing wrong and there are sick people in the world, and from this experience you can learn how to spot them out and maybe avoid them later in life

it is NOT your fault and you DO NOT deserve to have this happen to you

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: sorry hunni...im so sorry this happened to you...im so confused...i cant think

10. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

take some time off, so watch a funny movie or tv show or something, relax, let your mind relax and do something u enjoy that is not self destructive

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

scared to move...dont trust myself :cry:

12. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

ur at the comp....hulu works great, family guy. southparkstudios.com, u can find something to watch to put a smile on ur face i know it :)

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

ill try :cheekkiss:

14. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

thats all i can ask
    :hug:

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

16. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

keep it up haha love that video