Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by lancashirelass, Aug 14, 2010.

1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I have a boyfriend whom i've been with for a long long time but i have always fancied girls to and since xmas my feelings for girls are getting stonger and i'm really quiet confused. I say to friends i am bisexual which i suppose i am however if i'm honest i think of my b/f more as a friend than anything else. I couls really do with some advice plz.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well, if you've been with your guy for a long time- I think you should tell him how you feel about girls.
    More than likely he won't really mind.

My ex was also bisexual and didn't tell me until we'd been dating for 5 years because he was afraid of what I would think of him.
    If you love them though- it really doesn't matter a whole lot.
    There's nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex.
    Perhaps with that understanding between you two, you might feel even better in your relationship, without any secrets?

If you think you need to experiment, you'll have to decide on your own if you want to 'take a break' and have some space.

3. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

It's probably better to be honest with him. If you want something different and fell differently than he does, it only makes things harder. And, it's better to be honest with yourself, too.

Be true to yourself and honest with him and ultimately you'll both feel better aout whatever decisions you make.

You don't want to be trapped, and he doesn't want to wonder why you aren't 100% for him.

Sorry you are struggling. You know you're my girl! :hug: