confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Nyu, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I was dating this guy for a little over a week when I said something that caused us to break up. Except i don't think it was all because of what I said but also because he might be moving soon. Anyways, right after we both agreed that we don't really want to break up and we'd work things out. I asked him the next two days if he wanted to hang out but he just ignored me right after i asked. So i gave up on that and asked if we could at least be friends, since it seemed he wasn't interested anymore in getting back together and so i shouldn't waste my time. Well, the next day i told him maybe we shouldn't even talk anymore, cause i was hurt and would rather not talk to someone i have feelings for, and he was acting cold towards me like he dint want to talk. He responded saying " if you hate me so much kira stop texting me back i dont get what you want from me lol you tell me you want to start over then you tell me you want to be friends and now u tell me im immature and you dont want to talk to me anymore..i dont think im problem i think what the problem is...is that u dont know what you want u r so wishy washy all the time about everything..everyday its something new with you lol." Everytime i try to cut contact with him he'll say something to me to make me think that there still is a chance between us. Am i misreading his message? we planned to see each other later today after he gets back from work. I really don't understand it at all, acts like he wants nothing to do with me but when i try to just say goodbye he'll say something like that. also he told me "im really a nice guy but u say all these things that i myself feel and it reminds me of how alone i am in the end of it all i havent had anyone to care about in a long time im afraid" what does that mean?

also i should add that what i said that caused us to break up was that no one cares about me. He started flipping out on me and insulting me and that lasted a whole day when i told him if he really wanted to break up then to just do it. so he said fine were over its not what i want but you just keep pushing it.

This whole situation has been very nervewracking. He went from being very sweet to just fliiping out on everything i say. I feel like im walking on eggshells. And apparently all his exes hate him.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Iv never been in a relationship myself but from what you have written personally i would break up and move on. Especially if he is now upsetting you and disregarding your feelings. If you dont think you can do that try having a break from the relationship for say a month and see how you both get on then. At the minute you are both probably trying to hold onto something which just isnt there any more.

Also from what you have written he seems to be trying to blame everything on you -so he said fine were over its not what i want but you just keep pushing it., "im really a nice guy but u say all these things that i myself feel and it reminds me of how alone i am in the end of it all i havent had anyone to care about in a long time im afraid" what does that mean?. Personally i dont think that is a relationship. I'm struggling to say what i mean, basically i think relationships take a lot of compromise from both sides, not one partner taking the blame for all problems and arguments unless warranted of course.
    Sorry if none of that made sense
    Good luck with what you choose to do
    Take care

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
  3. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

thanks for your reply, and yeah i do feel like im being blamed for everything and that he just doesnt really care. When i told him this was how i felt before he was just like fuck you i do care. very angry person.

4. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Id leave him personally. I know its easy for me to say as iv never been in that kind of situation but you need to put your happiness first.