Confused

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Happy?, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy?

Happy? New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm new so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

Recently I've become really confused, so much so that it's driving me to the edge. I've been suffering from depression most of my life and have never really had the best relationships with people. A few weeks ago I met this guy, he makes me really really happy but before meeting him I was a straight male in a troubled relationship. I just don't know what to do, I told him how I felt but he doesn't feel the same...I don't really know what to say except that adding this onto everything else is killing me. I don't want to hurt anyone, not my girlfriend and certainly not him but I can't cope with all this confusion.

Help?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sexuality is on a continuum...many of us might consider switching teams for the right person...that being said, someone not feeling the same way is the chance we take...at least you went for what you thought you wanted...that is very brave...J

3. Happy?

Happy? New Member

Thanks for the kind words, it just hurts knowing I'll never be with the person that truly makes me happy. :(
    I've been going insane because I have no-one I can really talk to about this, everyone knows each other here and I would hate myself even more if everyone found out. I can't face the ridicule. I guess I just need someone away from real life to share these feelings with, I'm such a co-dependant person but it always seems like I'm left doing things all by myself and I hate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.