confusion and suicide

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by scared_child, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

okay, I am having serious issues right now! There are certain things that I don't feel like I can write about on this forum, because my fiance is on here, and knows who I am. SO, should i get a new name thing?

i probably should have put this thread somewhere else...oh well.

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

hey!,
    im sorry you feel a need to alter your identity here so you can talk un hinderd.

3. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

i guess if you feel safer that way... as long as i know who you are k?

4. deathfilled

deathfilled Member

I don't think u should, because it is important that she knows whats going on in your life.

5. Go ahead Sandy-Panda

6. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

its against the rules for one person to have more than one account on this forum

7. scared_child

I know that. I meant, like, i would ask the administrator people to delete this account, so that i could get a different one.

8. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

talk to the mods/Adminis about changing the name. Others have done it

TLA

9. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Obviously I don't know what kind of stuff you feel like you can't say, but don't you think it might be good to get whatever it is out in the open with your fiance? If you're planning to spend the rest of your life with someone you need to be able to talk to them about pretty much anything.

Just my thoughts though, I don't know much at all about your situation.

No offence intended.

10. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Last time I seen, you can just logout and post under the 'Uncertainty Principle' forum as an anonymous person. Just change your name to whatever. Then you should be able to post, etc with still following the rules and keeping your identity .

11. scared_child

thanks you guys, I never really thought of any of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.