Conrad Murray Found Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Ahhh... MJ is better off dead. He was a child molester... and was acquitted after not enough evidence. I applaud the man.

I think the charge is appropriate, as he did not intentionally kill MJ, his negligence is still to blame. Leave drugs in the room with a drug addict and they will overdose, every doctor knows this.
Now, the more important question; Do I care that MJ died of an overdose? Nope, not in the least. He was a piece of crap freak child molester, drug addict and still 75% of the world loved him, which proves that people in general are stupid and will love anyone with fame... need more proof that people are stupid and the world is heading for hell? There is such a thing as a Snookie...

Yeah I don't weep for mj,I always thought it odd that mj would pay large sums of money to families of boys accusing him of being a pedophile! People said to me at the time "yeah well he don't want some long court case" blah blah blah! But if It had been me I'd have had my day in court and proved my innocence. I'm talking about the very first accusations that came and went after monies were paid. I would also like to say that these parents who let their kids go to mj's house for sleepovers need their heads examining!! You wouldn't let your kids go to the single guy down the streets house for a sleepover so why let them go there? They were almost prostituting there children out if you ask me.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
Yeah I don't weep for mj,I always thought it odd that mj would pay large sums of money to families of boys accusing him of being a pedophile! People said to me at the time "yeah well he don't want some long court case" blah blah blah! But if It had been me I'd have had my day in court and proved my innocence. I'm talking about the very first accusations that came and went after monies were paid. I would also like to say that these parents who let their kids go to mj's house for sleepovers need their heads examining!! You wouldn't let your kids go to the single guy down the streets house for a sleepover so why let them go there? They were almost prostituting there children out if you ask me.
And Michael Jackson had his day in court, and he was acquitted. End of.

Moat

Banned Member
Instead of incarceratng him, they should be pinning a medal to this chest for being the person to rid the rid the world of that freak, whacko jacko.
I'm glad he is dead!

justMe7

Instead of incarceratng him, they should be pinning a medal to this chest for being the person to rid the rid the world of that freak, whacko jacko.
I'm glad he is dead!
i guess everyones entitled to their own opinon :smile: But word to the wise, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. Sometimes it's harder to acknowledge the fact that you just don't know.

idk. .. meh. donno How they found out and dont really care unfortunatly.

Either way, it's finally over and everyone can stop kicking the dead horse, errr, dead freak of humanity. Of course I'm sure the media will find out something else about MJ to keep him in the news... kinda disgusting really.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
People forget that this case wasn't so much about Michael Jackson (omgz) as it was about an entrusted doctor who performed something so unusual and in such a neglectful way that his patient died. I want any doctor caught practicing in this way to be held accountable, celebrity or not. In that light, it's good news, imo, when people responsible for wrongful death finally meet their day.

Juries see more evidence than the public, so most of the time (definitely not always) their judgment is more trustworthy than tabloids and rumors.

Mortal Moon

People forget that this case wasn't so much about Michael Jackson (omgz) as it was about an entrusted doctor who performed something so unusual and in such a neglectful way that his patient died. I want any doctor caught practicing in this way to be held accountable, celebrity or not. In that light, it's good news, imo, when people responsible for wrongful death finally meet their day.
/thread

pit

I think the whole trial is a waste of the taxpayers' money. MJ's family are the ones that got the ball rolling on this. If it weren't for them, the trial wouldn't have even taken place.

lachrymose27

Didnt MJ beg for the meds bec he was in a lot of pain? Anyway, MJ loved children. If it were me, i'd kill em. This world needs more love as MJ puts it. He is a amazing father and role model. I am sick of these scum families looking to earn easy style of life by accusing MJ of a previous accusation against him.

Kaos General

Didnt MJ beg for the meds bec he was in a lot of pain? Anyway, MJ loved children. If it were me, i'd kill em. This world needs more love as MJ puts it. He is a amazing father and role model. I am sick of these scum families looking to earn easy style of life by accusing MJ of a previous accusation against him.
:lol!: i think you were being genuine which was why it was even funnier when you said MJ loved kids. I think he loved them a bit too much

ogie

The purpose of law is to put our society in order. I saw the picture of this doctor in many website while facing trial. I can say that I feel some pity for the doctor. Who would want to be imprisoned anyway? However, no one is above the law that is why when a person commits a crime, it is a just for him to be punished. Now, some of us would think that Dr. Conrad Murray was guilty of medical malpractice. Instead he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the singer's death.

Medical malpractice is a kind of lawsuit that is very challenging aside from the fact that this is very costly. The burden of proof lies to the victim to prove that the doctor has deviated from the medical standards. The so-called "deviation" which caused injury is the basis for malpractice. It is also debatable in this case if the doctor should also be expose criminal penalties. For more information about how to know if you can sue or not you should check out this article from Mr. Haskell a famous lawyer in Spokane WA who has won many many million dollar cases. http://haskellaw.com/article-medical-mistakes-a-primer-on-the-basics-of-medical-malpractice-4

Doctors must be equipped with enough knowledge and training and they must execute their job with due care for them to prevent mistakes. A single mistake could result to death of a certain patient.

Indeed, not all allegations for medical malpractice are easy to prove. There are some legal aspects that we need to consider for a person to become guilty of medical malpractice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00