Consequences

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I know I must be irrational again, but I'm thinking about suicide just because I think my neighbor was mad at me for no reason. I wish that I can be successful in killing myself without the guilt or fear that I will upset God and end up in Hell. I wish for mercy and be pardoned if I do commit suicide. I just can't do it right with all my attempts in the past. I wish I wasn't even alive anymore. If there was a quick, painless way to go, I would do it in a heartbeat and I probably won't even think about the consequences. I'm struggling right now and very depressed.

2. mpang123

I found out my neighbor was never even mad at me. I misinterpreted her and now we're talking. I don't feel as depressed anymore.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad for the small help to your mood. Please take care of yourself and be safe. It is so often when we are deeply depressed that we see what our mind tells us rather then facts- it is the devious nature of depression......

4. mpang123

Im just so sensitive and when i get depressed i easily become suicidal.

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

(((((hugs)))))

we're all here for you when ever you need us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.